3 Turbo Cars in Barrett Jackson this Weekend

haha
lot 42.1

3.8 liter..
V8

mustve been the uber rare GN :tongue:

i will be watchin some of the auction and hopefully see one of these pop up!

I thought they stop production of the Grand National because the G body platform was gone after 1987, not because they were faster than the Corvette.:D :D

the last picture on lot 343 looks like the entrance to buena vida....guess it's a locally owned car
740 looks like it needs just a little TLC

i might slide by there today and/or tomorrow...

Maybe I should take my 7,000 miles GN hardtop, Still has the plastic on the dash, Everything works like a 7,000 mile car should, Never been painted, Have all paper work, Window sticker, Bill of sale, Was got here in town, Coming on hard times I never thought would come, Stock wheels in ox with coat of wax, Looks like a new car in, Around, Under

Attachments

• GN-1.jpg
    GN-1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 193
  • GN-2.jpg
    GN-2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 192
42.1 GN with astroroof and 6200 miles sold $31,900

This comes out to about $28,000 after commision and about $27,000 give or take after transporting it... unless the owner was a local... so I would be safe to say he got about $27,000 - $28,000 for the car... now the good news is that someone paid $31,900 but paid out 12% buyer premium coming out to about $35,000 roughly... not bad... but then again a car on the street is a different sale at Barret... a lot of people buying at Barret only buy there...meaning that on the street it doesnt mean that the car will fetch $35,000.....I would also say that because this car was a rare astroroof the auctioneer pushed the rarity and the car fetched a few dollars more ... ...

I just saw that one go for $29K + Commission I guess.. Astro Roof and I thought they said only 260 miles at one point??? Doesn't make sense to me.

Could've got that much on Ebay and avoided the 10%.....

740 needs a lot of TLC, considering it is a 2000 mile car. 42.1 has 6,300 miles.

Today had some unusual ups and downs. 7,000 mile Pinto opening things up at $11K actually had a nice little run.

Generally opening days do not generate the big dollars, this year is no exception.

There are some incredible cars there. If your into some real early models, Hyman LTD has two absolutely stunning Lincoln's there.

It sold for $28,000 and had 6200 miles

It sold for $28,000 ... thats about $26,000 after Barrett's cut

Speed TV showed it being hammered down at $29,500.

Maybe they were mistaken, but that is what the TV broadcast showed.

I'm sure it will repeat multiple times, being the Speed channel and all.