3-day T&T @ The Rock!

Bmason

-Damn Skippy-
Guys:

I have not seen where anyone has mentioned this, but there's a T&T / Street Drag going on this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It looks like me and Peterkin will be down for Saturday and Sunday.

My street car is back together (new combo) and I need lots of time to get this thing sorted out. Heck, maybe it'll run better than 12 seconds! ;)

-Bobby

http://www.rockinghamdragway.com/schedule/

I meant to post this earlier but I didn't get a chance to do it! I'm with you Bobby, maybe mu stuff will go faster than 12's this time out! :D

Anyway, we'll be there this weekend, mainly Sunday though. I don't think I'll get to make Saturday because of a proior commitment, but I'll be there nonetheless.

Patrick and Rocco went last friday night I believe. Patrick told me they got two runs in and the place was was fairly full.

I am possibly going to see M McCoy sat morning to buy some used parts. The rest of the day will be dedicated to fixing my silver nissan pick up (carb problems).

I still need to check my rear brakes on the Buick because it's time to put shoes on it. So I'm pretty booked, but maybe on sunday I might go.

Most people in this area go to farmington ( lots of support for tuning ), for me the Rock is about the same distance and my dad just bought a trailer so it's in the future.