3 Bar Sensor

meach13

Narrow A$$ Racing
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE PART # FOR A 3 BAR MAP SENSOR
GENERAL MOTORS #
STANDARD IGNITION #

THANKS JEREMY

3 bar map

The 3 bar map is actually a TTA part. The GM # is 16040749.
I'd not use the aftermkt stuff for any sensors/ign on a TR or TTA. :eek: We've NOT had good luck w/ them in the past.

Bout $60:(

3 BARZ

SLEEPER, as far as I know, you can order the sensor by the # I posted above. That's the way I've always done it and have no problems. If there is another #, I have not seen it.

back under my rock:D

Thanks Chuck.
I was just looking to see if I could find a cross reference to more vehicles than the 89 TTA. Wanted to see if a jobber that carried Delco parts had it. ( Cheaper than the dealer)

Paul

3 BARZ

Paul, I haven't seen it listed elsewhere. I think that the Delco folks could find their # either thru a cross to the GM # or by it's application.
Sorry I can't be of more help.

CU round,:D

1#213-101
Thats the number printed on the box, the sticker has the 1604-0749 number.

HTH
Louie

Did a little research today and found that only the dealer carries the sensor, that is part # 16040749 specific for the 89 TTA .
If I use the number you gave me Louie (213-101) on the Delco site, I get cross reference to a whole bunch of cars. I'm confused :confused: Is the 3bar map used on other vehicles besides the 89 TTA?

Paul

Well unless there were any other factory vehicles out there that ran near or over 2 bar of MAP then probably not :)

urboTR