3/8 dual stock location fuel pump w/sending unit

quarterpro

I BOUGHT THIS pump a few years age and never used it, going in different direction. I don't know Brand name and I don' t have directions . Asking $175.00 USD shipping PLUS PAY PAL FEES

Attachments

• IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 137
Thats the problem with this board.

If someone posts a for sale thread, the first person to post in the thread gets first dibs. Pm's piss me off, ive had so many people try to cut me by pm. If you want a item post in the thread. Then it goes in order from there.

I have also listed items for sell and had others pm me offering more WTF...

not sure how forcefed got it being 3rd in line :cool:

Im not going to whine about it but I was clearly in on this 4 minutes after it was posted. Was going to be a spare unit anyways.

Bryan

To all potential buyers,
I am new to this site and I need to learn to navigate it, manny pardons to any one that I may offended for not following the pecking order of this sale. I like this forum and I am learning a lot, hence this sale of this part, I was not P M , simply a mistake on my part. Thanks to all members of this grear forum and for your understanding and to all thanks for all your help.

I was the first to say "I will take it", through a PM (which was minutes before the guy posted he will take it on the thread). When selling parts, I prefer PM's. replying to the thread clutters it. Let the seller decide when it is sold. I have sold alot of parts on this forum, asking for pics isn't "dibs". Getting in line requires saying I'll take it. If I held out on people collecting pictures, I would still have half my parts. $ talks.

A post in a thread, Pm, or verbal, is all the same. The seller could decline sale to anyone for any reason and increase or decrease the price for any reason. It's an open market. There is no reason for any explanation by the seller.

I was the first to say "I will take it", through a PM (which was minutes before the guy posted he will take it on the thread). When selling parts, I prefer PM's. replying to the thread clutters it. Let the seller decide when it is sold. I have sold alot of parts on this forum, asking for pics isn't "dibs". Getting in line requires saying I'll take it. If I held out on people collecting pictures, I would still have half my parts. $ talks.

I guess this was a shot at me. His pictures were not loading, I asked for pics to see what was actually being sold 4 minutes after it was listed. Im not a picture collector...
Like I already stated Im not going to whine about it. It was shady...

Bryan