3.8 109 short block for sale.

RED LS1

This was a complete short block that had a piston crack pretty bad. The block was never machined before aside from a honing ball on a drill on the passenger side cylinders. It will need to be fully rebuilt and crank cut as metal went through the bearings.

Right now the motor is broken down to the bare block and ready for machining. It's boxed up and on a skid ready to ship. I will include every part to make it a complete short block including

Block
Crank
Main caps
ARP Main studs
ARP Rod bolts
Full set of Pistons and rods. (1 cracked)
1 extra good Turbo piston and rod
Oil Pick up tube
Oil pan and hardware
Blancer and bolt.
Flexpate

$850 shipped to a business address or terminal for pick up. Add $50 for West coast stuff.

I also have many other high performance parts that will be listed if there is a buyer for this. Cam, heads, intake, Turbo, Injectors, Built Trans, Billet converter

$500 + Shipping. I do not have the oil pick up tube. I may have lost it.

Top. Fully disassembled 109 ready to go to the machine shop. ARP main studs, rod bolts. Will include Harmonic balancer, cam cover with oil pump etc...

Anyone interested in a set of rods and pistons? A crank or just the block seperate?

Cam and block are sold. I'l probably make a new ad soon and list everything I have in one thread.