3.5" Single Shot Exhaust +/- race muffler

BlackMetal

Any vendor want to step-up and start making these exhausts?

I think a good number of us have gone up to a 3.5" downpipe, and we're all looking for an exhaust to match.

I could easily fab one myself but I'm just not in the mood for a new project right now.

Could provide two versions. Pre-axle side exit, and full tailpipe rear exit (each priced accordingly). Could come with a race muffler or just leave it up to the customer to purchase their own.

If nobody is interested, guess I'll have to make my own. But I think their is a market out there for this, and the potential will only increase as more people step up from a 3" downpipe.

Like the new name and Avatar to match.. I would be interested in this would like the side exit...if you end up doing the project your self let me know I will buy one

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I think I will start taking measurements soon. Sick of my 2.5" dual exhaust that doesn't have any tail pips haha, just dumps under the car. I'll let you know if I come up with something.

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I think I will start taking measurements soon. Sick of my 2.5" dual exhaust that doesn't have any tail pips haha, just dumps under the car. I'll let you know if I come up with something.

Dana at VWR here in Vegas did my 3.5 stainless single, over the axle exhaust. I'll put some finished pics up eventually. YES he will do another one, NO it's not going to be cheap. PM me for details.

I'll step up to the challenge. I don't know if it will be a great seller, but I'll give it a try. It will be in stainless.$$$

Dana at VWR here in Vegas did my 3.5 stainless single, over the axle exhaust. I'll put some finished pics up eventually. YES he will do another one, NO it's not going to be cheap. PM me for details.

Sent you a PM. Interested in details.

I'll step up to the challenge. I don't know if it will be a great seller, but I'll give it a try. It will be in stainless.$$$

Let me know what you come up with. Non-stainless would be nice on a budget though. :eek: