2nd Annual Brand X bash being planned

Re: Updae...

Originally posted by iamjeff
i got the car running and i expect to have it race ready by april. lets see if i can rip off som low 12 sec ets...

-jeff

Hi Jeff,

Saw your GN last night looks like you and your family have done a great job. :cool: Sorry I didn't say hi, but these ***n tax returns have me depressed :(

thanks james, i definitly have you and many others to thank help. im sure i would have payed someone to take it off my hands several times had it not been for the help of others(namely you, mike, and tim). my dad and i have certainly done a good deal of head scratching over the course of the last 8 months or so. is it bad when the bottom of your car is better looking then the top???

-jeff

i think i will try and go and see what my new combo will run. they are not strict on the whole fire suit, roll bar,etc. are they? cause if they are i might have to take it easy:p

Cody

You had a good night for sure. How long did you stay? I made that 7.62 run and left. What was your best time 7.06?

Yep that was it.I have to do something about that 60' though.Never got better than 1.65.Best MPH was 98.94.

Anybody going to be at the track Friday night for test and tune? I plan to go Friday and tune with all the new parts I have.

Zac

Be advised that L\R does not treat the track on Friday nights, and it gets real stacked up in the stageing lanes. You mght call the track and see if things have changed. It's been a while since I raced there on Friday night.

Good Luck to All

James, The last time I was there on friday the lanes were stacked pretty well but a friend was able to make about 5 or 6 passes...

Originally posted by TXGS
James, The last time I was there on friday the lanes were stacked pretty well but a friend was able to make about 5 or 6 passes...

That's great:) Glad to hear that things have changed - do you know if they treat the track?

And they don't have to! Nature does it for them, if you have ever seen the track you know what I mean!

Im planning on coming with my car.

Does anyone know what time the gates open and what time they start running?

Thanks in advance