2cnd annual Pat's Auto Care Party

I got some new front NOS bumper fillers (thanks BISON) that need painting. Any drawings for a small paint job:wink:? :wink:This sounds like a great get together. Looking forward to it.

Steve your giving up a day of GOLF? :biggrin:

Hope you guys hang around long enough to hit the Berlin Turnpike afterward. Would freak people out seeing a bunch of TR's going down there. My plan is to try and hit the Panera Bread cruise first. We can probably just bring our cars into the lot next door where Applebees closed up so we can stay together. I am sure we would draw quite a crowd over there and we won't get stuck in the gridlock of the cruise lot.

Then we can head up to the cruise a Burger King heading North up the Pike. Mostly a MOPAR cruise there and will be filled by the time we get there but there is a huge lot right next door we could all park at.

These cruises are about 15 -20 miles south of where the Get Together is.

Googlemaps link showing route from Pat's Auto Care to Berlin Turnpike

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...1.73033,-72.581177&spn=0.476559,0.877533&z=10

I might be able to bring the Lexus. Is that okay? Its the only car we have right now lol. Its that or we have to bring the F-150 because my truck is down with a shredded tire :(.

From what I read on Facebook she was in some sort of accident on a quad or dirtbike or something. Trying to get a hold of her but haven't heard anything back.
Yea, Bison tells me he's been at her bed side giving her foot rubs all week. What a guy I tell ya.

Just goes to show Bison isn't so tough after all. Not many guys would take time off of work to do that for their loved one.

I just punched in 52 Main st east windsor CT. on my Droid GPS.

From my work it is 2hr 43min

So from home sounds like 2hr 20 mins.

O, ok. Yea that's quite a trip. Weather should be perfect tho so how bad could it be. :cool:

Bison told me yetserday that Booostingirl still coming. Am still first dibs on lapdance LOL. Who's next ? James ?