2cnd annual Pat's Auto Care Party

What to bring?

I don't want to show up empty-handed, so provided this beast is running by then, what should I bring?

I've only been on TB for 3 months, but have already met some terrific people. And thanks to all for putting up with my many (sometimes stupid) questions. Hope to be there on the 18th so you can see that your advice wasn't all for naught. :wink:

PS: Anyone else notice that TR ownership seems heavily weighted toward the East Coast? :cool:

I don't want to show up empty-handed, so provided this beast is running by then, what should I bring?

I've only been on TB for 3 months, but have already met some terrific people. And thanks to all for putting up with my many (sometimes stupid) questions. Hope to be there on the 18th so you can see that your advice wasn't all for naught. :wink:

PS: Anyone else notice that TR ownership seems heavily weighted toward the East Coast? :cool:

Don't need to have a running TR to attend, stop by anyway. :biggrin:If Bison, Otto and Tony Gomes are going to be there you have all the knowledge you will ever need in one place. PM HOT ROD GN for things to bring. He is Miguel the owner of the body shop where this is taking place.:)

UPDATE: I am acutally excited cause YOU CT guys have some of the nicest TB cars around. :cool:

Matt C. wants Pronto & myself to meet & caravan down from Chelmsford Mass with 2 cars. V8killer not sure he might bring TTA that would be 3 cars.

If I brought mine it would be 4, but I keep thinking it will sell. (dreamer I am) I just don't like driving anymore.:biggrin:

I don't belive Peter M or Mike B will be coming :frown: Both have Nice rides!

UPDATE: I am acutally excited cause YOU CT guys have some of the nicest TB cars around. :cool:

Matt C. wants Pronto & myself to meet & caravan down from Chelmsford Mass with 2 cars. V8killer not sure he might bring TTA that would be 3 cars.

If I brought mine it would be 4, but I keep thinking it will sell. (dreamer I am) I just don't like driving anymore.:biggrin:

I don't belive Peter M or Mike B will be coming :frown: Both have Nice rides!

Make sure you bring Erik with you.

JImmys car needs to servive the Sept 13th Atco rental before he can say it will be there ;)

:mad:You are KILLING me, it's the 16th.;) It doesn't matter if it still drives, I have to tow it there anyway so I don't get hollered at by you know who. (not my wife)

I'm trying to figure out a way to get there. Just going to have to rearrange my schedule a bit.

If Miguel is cooking...I'm going to be there!!

Pats

I will have about 10gallons of methanol on hand if you need some.On the house as usual!!!!Maybe raffle off a full 5 gallon race jug of it.

Not to be a BILLY MAYS aka defunct TV Sales Pitchman but I have a Complete sunroof as far as tracks, motor, switch, and glass if anyone is looking to stock up on a unit. I could ask Pronto if it would be ok to haul down in his trunk. Just PM me and we can discuss & not here in the thread. ;)

Not to be a BILLY MAYS aka defunct TV Sales Pitchman but I have a Complete sunroof as far as tracks, motor, switch, and glass if anyone is looking to stock up on a unit. I could ask Pronto if it would be ok to haul down in his trunk. Just PM me and we can discuss & not here in the thread. ;)

i got plenty of parts i could bring if anybody needs anything and wants to save on shipping.plenty of room for a swapmeet.lol:eek::eek::eek:

6 butts. :eek:
I'm probably only bringing one though. ;)

That was your count. :p

I hope you can quote some rust repairs for me that day. :cool: