28x9 ET Drags and Weld Prostars in South Carolina

TurboGH

I have an excellent set of 5 lug 15x8 Weld Pro Stars with 28x9 MT ET Drags. Center caps, lugs, and washers are included. These came with a Grand National I purchased but I never used them. Previous owner only made a few passes with them. The tires are screwed to the wheels and they do not have tubes in them. They are fine as is for track use but will deflate in a few days if you leave them on your car. I recommend adding tubes.

Price is $400 and I want a local pick up. I live in Pelzer, South Carolina near Greenville. I can be reached at gleckie@bellsouth.net or 864-430-6019

Weld-MT2.jpg

weld-MT.jpg

MT.jpg

Well, If no local sale is possible, I'd like to be first in line for the slicks (don't need rims).

Have these tires been sitting in a warm area since you have had them??
Not to be a dick but Slicks dry out over time so if there more than say 1 year old there not going to hook that great :(:confused: :eek:

Id be interested in the wheels also I need a set for some drag radials I got :)
Let me know
:biggrin:

Have these tires been sitting in a warm area since you have had them??
Not to be a dick but Slicks dry out over time so if there more than say 1 year old there not going to hook that great :(:confused: :eek:

Id be interested in the wheels also I need a set for some drag radials I got :)
Let me know
:biggrin:

The tires came from Florida so they have been warm. I have always stored them in a closet in my bonus room so they have stayed in climate control.

Right now I prefer not to split the tires and wheels because I have people interested in the set.

if you want to split i'll take the rims

I have people interested in the set so let me see if the deal goes through. If I do decide to sell the Pro Stars separate, remember they have screws in the rim to hold the tire.