275 radial HRE race @ The Rock Nov 21

Fair enough!! What is the weight with the 200lb break for the V6??

3000lbs, It was too soon before the other race to make sure about the 200lbs but after checking with people in the buick world I found that to be fair on both sides.

I believe you will have at least one GN and one v6 firebird as it stands now. Hope you guys have good weather. I gotta work at my track Sat or else I would be there.

I believe you will have at least one GN and one v6 firebird as it stands now. Hope you guys have good weather. I gotta work at my track Sat or else I would be there.

Cool I think the car count is going to be good with a range of 6sec to low 5 cars.

Chad I came by when I had a chance but you were busy & I didn't want to bother you @ the time.

Steve T.

Should have, I am a old buick gn guy hence the screen name. I was busy fighting a faulty progressive controller all day which was pulling 20 d of timing out as soon as I armed the nitrous. So my car never ran worth a crap

Should have, I am a old buick gn guy hence the screen name. I was busy fighting a faulty progressive controller all day which was pulling 20 d of timing out as soon as I armed the nitrous. So my car never ran worth a crap

sounds like I am not the only one with issues, I blew a header gasket on the 1st pass.:mad: