25 years of GN Parts HOARDING, Tons of parts, New Gbodyparts Bumper fillers April 2014

I was just looking at my interior, do you have, in good shape, A-pillar pieces both drivers and passenger, and windshield/t-top plastics (5 separate pieces total) as well as an unbroken drivers side sun visor mount (The Chrome piece held in using 3 screws), all for an 84 Grand National?

Hi, do you still have the power master, If so, what condition is it in and how much shipped to 60123, thanks!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you still have concert sound lower panels?

I was just looking at my interior, do you have, in good shape, A-pillar pieces both drivers and passenger, and windshield/t-top plastics (5 separate pieces total) as well as an unbroken drivers side sun visor mount (The Chrome piece held in using 3 screws), all for an 84 Grand National?

I don't have the trim pieces in 84 Gray. I have most of the trim pieces in 85-87 Gray. I have the drivers side visor mount.

Black if you have them.if not grey.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Changing over to CSII. Do you have the speaker mounts as well as the CsII. Door panels?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Hey, for some reason i can't pm you, can you pm me so i can pay you for the powermaster, thanks!

I don't have the trim pieces in 84 Gray. I have most of the trim pieces in 85-87 Gray. I have the drivers side visor mount.
I'll take them, the visor mount gauge pillar and gauge. Btw I bought a dash from you awhile back and just opened it today. kudos to you on taking the time to pack things very nicely to assure their safe arrival to their new home. I was impressed! With that said I also need the glove compartment door for that if you still have it.