25 year Parts HOARD, also Parting 40 more cars and New and NOS parts lots of pictures

Do you have a 86-87 set left and right of black exterior b pillar trim, vertical directly behind door windows for a hard top. The visual pieces not the part that holds the seals. Same pieces Brian is trying to repop. Can't have any dents or be bent. Thanks, Jeremy.

Last edited:
Any front and rear Black GN METAL BUMPERS W REINFORCEMENTS? No dents???

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have it but I don't think I can take it off the harness with out breaking it.

Well I know its a cheap part and you probably don't want to EFF with it....I understand... but if you can I'd like one in good condition...I've been looking for a long time for one...I'm willing to pay a little extra if you can hook me up

Do you have a 86-87 set left and right of black exterior b pillar trim, vertical directly behind door windows for a hard top. The visual pieces not the part that holds the seals. Same pieces Brian is trying to repop. Can't have any dents or be bent. Thanks, Jeremy.

I don't have any that don't have ding's.

I might be intetested in the both the upper and lower front brace sets. They come with mounting bolts? The top side brace goes kitty corner across battery, right? Does the lower brace go from the center skid plate out? How much shipped to 52336?

Ill take the grey billet horn ring Pm me your paypal and final price. also interested in the Prepped block....what would it cost to ship it to 68164?

I might also be interested in the larger front sway bar you mentioned. What is the diameter? Come with mounting hardware? Do you have a larger rear sway bars? Any behind the rear seat braces?

I might also be interested in the larger front sway bar you mentioned. What is the diameter? Come with mounting hardware? Do you have a larger rear sway bars? Any behind the rear seat braces?

I Also have a larger front sway bar that is hollow. Its bigger but lighter. I have the hardware for it. I don't have a larger rear or rear seat braces.

I might be intetested in the both the upper and lower front brace sets. They come with mounting bolts? The top side brace goes kitty corner across battery, right? Does the lower brace go from the center skid plate out? How much shipped to 52336?

Lower brace connects to skid plate and top braces cross over the battery like you stated.

What would the price be on the hollow bar? Are they weaker being hollow or just as strong? Any idea of manufacturer?
Count me in for upper and lower braces for sure.

I guess the bigger the badder right! Any reason not to go with the bigger bar? Price be the same too?