23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

I believe my son Chris used to buy parts from you back in 2005. I now have his car. Let me know about the center caps. I saw one of the posts above and saw the name. Thanks!

do you have a powersteering pump lines and resevoir??and an accessory bracket? and the small alt.bracket and what is the beast price u can give me on them,possibley the flat "y" a/c one also??
thanks

Mr. Hebert , this is Johnny Batiste, 409-718-0199, from Deer Park Texas. I was needing more parts for my GN. Would it be possible to get a quote for :​
1.Heater Core Pipe on the passanger side manifold (photo attached)​
2.Both manifold nipples in aluminum​
3.Turbo cover bracket that the cover bolts to​
4.Alternator three bolts​
5.Factory Valve cover bolts​
6.Plastic ignition wirer clamps​
7.Transmission cooler lines that bolt to the radiator​
8.Turbo oil line that goes from the top of the turbo to the oil filter housing​
9.Three guage A pillar in grey​
10.Two guage pod that goes below the radio​
11.Knock guage​
12.Boost Guage 30lb.​
13.RPM Guage​
14.Temp. Guage​
15.Volt Guage​
16.Scanmaster 2.1​
Attached Files:

I have these parts

3.Turbo cover bracket that the cover bolts to
4.Alternator three bolts
5.Factory Valve cover bolts
6.Plastic ignition wirer clamps
8.Turbo oil line that goes from the top of the turbo to the oil filter housing

10.Two guage pod that goes below the radio
12.Boost Guage 30lb.
13.RPM Guage
14.Temp. Guage

I have to double check to 2 gauge pod.

do you have a powersteering pump lines and resevoir??and an accessory bracket? and the small alt.bracket and what is the beast price u can give me on them,possibley the flat "y" a/c one also??
thanks

I have

-Power steering pump and lines
-Main accessory bracket
-Y shaped alt bracket
-Flay Y shaped AC bracket

$190 shipping included. I dont have the PS reservoir.

I have

-Power steering pump and lines
-Main accessory bracket
-Y shaped alt bracket
-Flay Y shaped AC bracket

$190 shipping included. I dont have the PS reservoir.

ok, this is the parts needed,except for the "y" shaped alt bracket, that is not the one im looking for I need the small "L"shaped one that is behind the alt.
is there anyway you could do it for 175.00 shipped, if so can take it all.
thanks Brian

ok, this is the parts needed,except for the "y" shaped alt bracket, that is not the one im looking for I need the small "L"shaped one that is behind the alt.
is there anyway you could do it for 175.00 shipped, if so can take it all.
thanks Brian

Minus the Y shaped alt bracket for the small L shaped price would be the same.

Minus the Y shaped alt bracket for the small L shaped price would be the same.
ok give me some time to think and will let you know.thanks pump is working tough correct??thanks do you have bolts for the accessory bracket and powersteering pump ,and the brackets ,etc.that you could include for the that price?
thanks brian

ok give me some time to think and will let you know.thanks pump is working tough correct??thanks do you have bolts for the accessory bracket and powersteering pump ,and the brackets ,etc.that you could include for the that price?
thanks brian

ok im interested but can u include bolts for these items i'm buying powersteering, accessory bracket, alternator and brackets, for the $190 that would be great??can paypal right away

ok im interested but can u include bolts for these items i'm buying powersteering, accessory bracket, alternator and brackets, for the $190 that would be great??can paypal right away

I will include the bolts, but I will need a day or 2 to get the hardware together to ship after payment. I definitely have it just need the time to be sure its all assembled.