23/21 extreame extender?!?!HELP!?!

TurboBusa

huh??
ok guys, i have a question. i have the extreame extender chip that has a program 23/21 wot spark adv. low gear/high gear and a trans plus set at 2 or 4 degrees adv at spark base. it should change it to 25/23 at 2 degrees advance right and if at 4 degrees advance it should go to 27/25 right??? Because i'm getting the timing at 1st and 2nd gear and when i get to 3rd and 4th it drops back to 21 degrees by that time the power feel from the direct scan is either leveed or slowly drooping. i started reading more on the trans plus and found out that i can advance at WOT. should i be changing at the spark wot? but on the trans plus it says 2 or 4 or whatever how much i can advance it above 3200 rpm or can i change/should both spark base and spark WOT? i would like a total timing of 27/25. i know guys this may sound dumb, but i'm just learning how to tune this thing throu this chip and trans plus thing. all help and suggestion would be great! the reason i haven't tried my theory yet because i don't want a blown gasket. let me ask the people who have experianced with this first. thanks, abner:)

Your on the right track...
Turn your BASE spark to 4 degrees advance to achieve 27/25 across the board. If your trying to monitor your timing via direct scan just remember the timing adjustment you just made will not show up when looking at your spark advance graph. HTH

Mike Banas
87GN