224/224 cam 4.1 setup E85

Using a 3192 intake and exhaust 150ish duration at .200 and 223.5@.050 ex close @ .050" 2 btdc int open @ .050" 2 atdc With a stock block and 3 bolt turbo 750+whp. Over 90lbs/min of airflow. Turbo wasn't all in but close. Engine was only 8.7:1. With more turbo and higher CR it could easily go over 1000whp. Solid lifters could be used to chop off more overlap and or lobes spread a little more to reduce overlap but spreading further reduces exhaust energy at low rpm. The exhaust pressure becomes an rpm limiter with the small stuff. The harder you work it the earlier it hits backpressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you please list the make & part number for this cam shaft . Or recommend a camshaft for my engine my current set up is a stock stroke 4.1 with fully porta recommend a camshaft for my engine my current set up is a stock stroke 4.1 with fully Race ported gn1 heads from Tom set up with 1.65 roller rockers and 12 01X Springs the compression ratio is 9 to 1 . The turbo is a 6870 3 bolt . I do race my car and I'm not afraid of boost. I would like to stay hydraulic roller .Thanks

Can you please list the make & part number for this cam shaft . Or recommend a camshaft for my engine my current set up is a stock stroke 4.1 with fully porta recommend a camshaft for my engine my current set up is a stock stroke 4.1 with fully Race ported gn1 heads from Tom set up with 1.65 roller rockers and 12 01X Springs the compression ratio is 9 to 1 . The turbo is a 6870 3 bolt . I do race my car and I'm not afraid of boost. I would like to stay hydraulic roller .Thanks
I can sell you a cam but you won't be able to use what I mentioned without a lot more spring. PM me your email and info and I'll invoice. If you want to run anything aggressive you should be using longer than stock length valves so spring selection is easier.

Using a 3192 intake and exhaust 150ish duration at .200 and 223.5@.050 ex close @ .050" 2 btdc int open @ .050" 2 atdc With a stock block and 3 bolt turbo 750+whp. Over 90lbs/min of airflow. Turbo wasn't all in but close. Engine was only 8.7:1. With more turbo and higher CR it could easily go over 1000whp. Solid lifters could be used to chop off more overlap and or lobes spread a little more to reduce overlap but spreading further reduces exhaust energy at low rpm. The exhaust pressure becomes an rpm limiter with the small stuff. The harder you work it the earlier it hits backpressure

Buy the cam through Bison if you want his knowledge. You can't expect him to give out exact cam specs, details, lobe numbers, etc for free. Buy the cam through him I'm sure he will be very close to what you could buy it for anywhere else but your supporting him and paying for his experience and knowledge.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Don't forget to ask about lifters, pushrods, etc. XE lobes may warrant a few other changes too.