2016 Summer Olympics

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
One my favorite events. [emoji4]

Anyone following the games?
Who are you rooting for?

I'm rooting for everyone...............That they don't contract some nasty, incurable disease, from that 3rd world $hithole...Or, worse yet, get whacked in a terror attack.

Jahvid Best running the 100m for his father's country St.Lucia. I was his football coach in high school. Great kid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Michael Phelps
My wife says "Do you know that he shaves everything on his body so he's faster in the water? You should try that". I ain't shaving shit south of the chin. I don't care if I'm tripping over my nipple hairs. BM

Lol, gotta at least manscape... But shaving, that's just a no go.

Only thing I have seen is where the guy broke his leg... I guess he did the same thing last olympics too. Was pretty gnarly.

upload_2016-8-7_7-57-29.png

I'm pulling for North Korea...only because I want to see them fall short of accomplishing anything by half. Like their missile launches.

How about the Hungarian swimmer chick who smashed the world record in 400m medley by TWO WHOLE SECONDS!! Looks like a dude with a chicks head. I'm sure she's perfectly clean of PED's. Or maybe she just shaves a lot better than the rest of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the Hungarian swimmer chick who smashed the world record in 400m medley by TWO WHOLE SECONDS!! Looks like a dude with a chicks head. I'm sure she's perfectly clean of PED's. Or maybe she just shaves a lot better than the rest of them.

That was incredible. She was further ahead of the record too but fell back to beating it by only 2 seconds.
Regardless of his out of the pool struggles, I hope Phelps just destroys.

That was an aweaome performance. Katie Ledecke smashed her own WR as well.

The road racing for both men and women were intense!

Virginia Thrasher of the United States won the gold medal for the Women's 10m Air Rifle event.

Is that an event????
Trying to break legs or manscaping? Lol.

It was a gymnast, male, did a flipeydoo over a pummel horse. The event where they run then bounce off the spring board then do crazy sh!t I can't do in the air while bouncing off the horse with their hands.

I am not really into gymnastics, but got the pic in a news feed. Won't post it, as it is pretty bad. Full break, foot and ankle facing wrong way in comparison to the knee.