2014 Texas Buick Nationals Race Information

We may try the 14 and slower class with the HA. Any chance of a 16 and slower class?

We may try the 14 and slower class with the HA. Any chance of a 16 and slower class?

14.00 and slower would be the slowest class. and I know of a few that will be in this class with 16 sec cars. If I remember right several years ago when we had a event at this track the winner of this class was a 16.50 car. He ran his dial every time!

14.00 and slower would be the slowest class. and I know of a few that will be in this class with 16 sec cars. If I remember right several years ago when we had a event at this track the winner of this class was a 16.50 car. He ran his dial every time!
Pleasure meeting you David. Great work putting the event together! :cool:

Missed you completely Jerryl. Maybe we should wear name tags next time.:ROFLMAO:
Lol. Yeah, not a bad idea, but the tag should be the screen name! We were where the two tents were set up. Thought for sure you would find the only (??) HA car though. :eek:

Lol. Yeah, not a bad idea, but the tag should be the screen name! We were where the two tents were set up. Thought for sure you would find the only (??) HA car though. :eek:
We were on the fence just before the stands so we could see the racing better.:p Pic thread started guys so start loading them on the board.;)

We were on the fence just before the stands so we could see the racing better.:p Pic thread started guys so start loading them on the board.;)
Cool. We were also in the red golf cart with my buddy. To bad. Was looking forward to your input on the HA. :(