2011 Buick Girls Calendar - ON SALE NOW!!

Even worse

I see your point, but I've heard that this option causes trouble when trying to get the car down the track...just sayin. :biggrin:

That option would cause me BIG problems even getting the car out of the barn! :wink:

I need one for the garage or the bedroom. Wherever my wifes gonna let me sleep I guess. Need payment info please.

Thanks to everyone for the orders so far!! If you haven't already ordered one and are wanting to do so, please SEND ME A PM and I will get you the necessary payment information. I'm doing my best to keep up with the orders being received on the thread, but I'm receiving a lot of them and I don't want anyone to fall through the cracks. :biggrin:

Thanks guys!!!

Hi.

If any of you are on Facebook, look me up (GNGAL)... I have all the info there as well.

Thanks for the support guys ! And thanks Kris for getting it all together.... U ROCK !

Profits ?!?!?

Alright guys, here we go. :tongue:

We are now taking orders for the 2011 Buick Girls calendar. The calendars will be available well before Christmas. They are being shipped on a first come, first serve basis as they are being printed in smaller quantities to prevent more supply than demand, so order early if you want it in plenty of time for Christmas!!

Calendars will ship out the week of December 6th. PM me to let me know how many you would like, and to get payment information.

Thanks again to Shane for allowing us to post them up here. :biggrin:

I don't want to post GNGal's pictures without her permission, but here's another teaser (note, the pics posted thus far are NOT the ones in the calendar).

Hey girl... I just noticed that you forgot to mention where the profits are going and what % of profits.

Went through the whole tread, but didn't see how much they were?

Don't want to find out the cost for one is my first born. lol :D

Ok

Please send me a PM with the info.

What size are the calendars? I figure if they are the usual size I will need to buy 1,011 of them to completely wallpaper the barn. :wink:

Doh!!! forgot to measure the ceiling...

Hey girl... I just noticed that you forgot to mention where the profits are going and what % of profits.

I believe this was gone over in the original announcement thread. My understanding was all net profits would be going to support class racing in the buick community.................WHICH IS WONDERFUL, WE NEED IT!!!!

Went through the whole tread, but didn't see how much they were?

Don't want to find out the cost for one is my first born. lol :D

$15.00.....................What a Bargain!!! :biggrin: