2010 Buick Race Day/Norwalk TSM roll call

Checking in from Detroit. Providing my car and crankshaft make it off the chassis dyno in one piece I will be there to race if not spectate for sure. Kevin B maybe you can give me a headstart this year? Thanks for the first round whoopin last year all in fun. See you guys there. Bummer about Bowling Green. But now we are going to Myrtle Beech that week and stopping by to say hi with Dave Fiscus.

Update:

1. Toni C
2. Bob S
3. Phil M
4. Kevin B
5. Scott S
6. Scott C?
7. detroitbadboy (sorry man, I forgot your name:redface:)
8. Ryan G?
9. Anyone from the south want some?
15. Tim L

Update:

1. Toni C
2. Bob S
3. Phil M
4. Kevin B
5. Scott S
6. Scott C?
7. Scott M
8. Ryan G?
9. Anyone from the south want some?
15. Tim L

Pretty sure I got this correct. I think it is Scott Mitchell, really nice car. I thought he was going to real you in last year Kevin.

Awesome!!!!!! I see Bob Slusser's name listed up there. When i first got hooked on Buicks, his car and Steve Hughes car insprired me to taake interest in these cars. Good to see Bob coming out of retirement:D

if we are going by reaction times, shouldn't Tim be on top????

Had some things come up and might not have the car ready. I will be there with or without the car. If the car goes it will be untested. See you guys soon.

Had some things come up and might not have the car ready. I will be there with or without the car. If the car goes it will be untested. See you guys soon.

Well, you won't be the first person to show up to a TSM race with an untested car......right Sam? :biggrin:

Let me know if you need my help.

is that offer open to others also Mr. Hartline? as long as mine & Sully's T&T session next week works out, I may need some assistance in Norwalk. the wife will not be there so we can lean on the car pretty hard without her freeking out.

Oh boy!! I would rather make you mad that the car is ONLY running upper 8's then to have Kate find out we were running REAL hard :D

y'all be careful chittalker, v8assman might sneak up on ya

He might look like this...
black-eye.jpg

should be easy to spot :biggrin:

If you had bad teeth Otto we would never know. You alway's have a certain set of nut's covering them up.:eek: