2009 Official TSM Rule Changes

Just like a few of the other proposals, people want the ability to move weight around the car to gain an advantage.
Scott, we added weight up front this past year. Having additional weight in the rear from a battery would be no different than mounting a lead bar would it? There is something else involved with this proposed battery rule..

There is a such thing as too much weight on the rear.. Can you say Wheelie?? :biggrin:

Just like a few of the other proposals, people want the ability to move weight around the car to gain an advantage.

We already have more weights than that in the trunk so your not even close.:D :D
Maybe it was to have voltage reserve.:eek: :D

Scott, we added weight up front this past year. Having additional weight in the rear from a battery would be no different than mounting a lead bar would it? There is something else involved with this proposed battery rule..

There is a such thing as too much weight on the rear.. Can you say Wheelie?? :biggrin:
Was thinking hte same thing,When was the last time you had a problem cranking your car over?

RobinHood may never be the same. I have a feeling it's not the first time it has been used here lately, right Randy?? ;) :biggrin:

I am still trying to figure out why or who the 2 people were that brought that up? For one, I don't think someone will complain if you have 2 batteries in your car.

Is there a rules that say you MUST have only one battery?