2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 5 speed

Welby

Selling my '05 Subaru Legacy GT. As stated, the car has a 5 speed. Also has heated seats, mirrors and wipers, power everything (except seats). If you're not familiar with Subarus, this is a turbo model and I believe it's the same 2.5 block that's in STI's.

The only mods are pro-installed 35% tint, a gutted mid-dowpipe and a Cobb Accessport (V1), currently running a "stage 1" tune. The car runs great and the only "problem" is that I picked up a bolt in one of my tires and replaced the whole set with a cheap off-brand (Diamondback) due to money issues and needing to just get the car back up and running as cheap as possible. The tires are very noisy, with a truck-like hum. I had thought that I had a wheel bearing going bad, so I took it to a local Suby dealer to check, but they said the bearings were fine and it's just the tires. Something to be aware of, more of a minor annoyance than anything.

Only reason I'm selling it is I already have a '90 Ford pickup and recently bought a '99 Jeep XJ, plus I'm tired of making car payments and want to put the money in the bank every month instead.

Looking to get $11,500 . The car currently has only 58,5xx miles on it.

Pics from Feb. here:
http://img189.imageshack.us/g/img3034wg.jpg/

Here's a recent pic :)

32010.jpg