2004R, full billet roller with brake

brian

CZ 2004R trans, fresh & ready to go. With all "the bells and whistles".
This is a reliable solid bottom 10/high 9 sec capable street/strip trans.
Billet drum, input shaft, OD planet and ring gear, fully rollerized gear train, front pump and output shaft, billet servo, and trans brake (stage right type, but quicker, and better releasing). This is a lock up trans.
The unit also has 550 and 400 boost valves, rev kit, Alto wide red band, billet anchor pin, and extra clutches throughout.
Shifts are medium at part throttle, firm a WOT. (not harsh)

This trans also has a Hughes deep cast aluminum pan with drain plug.
$2800 outright shipped to you (cont U.S.). Look around and compare prices, this is a great deal with the core and shipping included.
1 year warranty.
Feedback can be viewed in the feedback area. Search under, brian or Brian Hofer. Or Vendor service area.
Thank you very much...
Brian hipsibri@cs.com

This trans features:
Billet forward drum
Billet input shaft
Billet OD ring gear
Billet OD planet
Billet OD ring gear
Billet anchor pin
Transbrake
deep cast pan
Sonnax billet servo
Alto wide band
8 directs
5 forwards > clutch packs
3 clutch OD
Rollerized pump, output shaft, low roller, drum, center support
upgraded TCC switch
new pressure switches
higher pressure spring
rev kit
550 and 400 boosters
hardened stator support
resurfaced pump
all new bushings and bearings

This unit has all the billet parts besides output, and can be used with any converter combo. We can also change this over to a non locker if desired.

Back to the top where it belongs!!!:biggrin:

ps. make sure your seat mount bolts are tight. They're the only thing keeping you from taking that ride from the back seat!

I got a feeling that I am going to be needing one of these soon, as the new motor may prove to be too much for mine. You have quite the reputation here.
I hope I don't need one but if I do you will be hearing from me.

Bryan

brian the "hoffer trans" in the limited has over 50 logged 20 psi transbrake passes and still going strong

ttt

Hey to all, Brian I just want you to know you are the man. I have not made any WOT passes yet, (no cage), but have turned 1.39 60ft. This trans is unbelivable. I love the street manners of it. The transbrake is pretty fun to, should have seen the look on my wife's face leaving on the transbrake at 6lbs of boost, :biggrin: she may never get in the car again,:cool: of course it was probably the same as the first time I did it, scared me to death.:eek: Just want to let everyone know how good Brian's transmissions are.

Hey to all, Brian I just want you to know you are the man. I have not made any WOT passes yet, (no cage), but have turned 1.39 60ft. This trans is unbelivable. I love the street manners of it. The transbrake is pretty fun to, should have seen the look on my wife's face leaving on the transbrake at 6lbs of boost, :biggrin: she may never get in the car again,:cool: of course it was probably the same as the first time I did it, scared me to death.:eek: Just want to let everyone know how good Brian's transmissions are.

WOW!!!!!:eek:
1.39! Damn!:cool:

I have this same trans from Brian in my car,works flawlessly!!! Stand up guy,great customer service,no worries at all. Best trans Ive had in the car period! I wont go anywhere else for a 200.

I have one more of these here. Can andd a TTA (TA-1) valvebody, or remain CZ.

With a deep sheetmetal pan and rear pick up, $2900 shipped.
No core needed in return.

This will shift at 5600-5700.

Thank you

The one you built me is even more consistent than that.LOL
Mine goes 5750 every single time. I've made more than fifty passes on mine. I broke the crank before the transmission. Anybody will be more than happy with this transmission!!!