2004R for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Dont sell yourself short Judge......John.....you're going after Dusty Bamford and Roy Garcia that'll make you a somebody I'd think.
I believe Dusty is a TSS guy and has never run TSM. Roy's competition for LOW et includes Dave Bamford and Jason Cramer with Louis Lopez, Bret Rudbeck and Scott Claridge right on their tails. Note: these 6 guys have all eclipsed 130MPH in TSM competition.

I've heard that Steve Sullivan has run 129+ and Lonnie Diers went 132, but neither was done in competition. And then there's Red's Hot Air ;)

Scott

Well you know I wasent the one who said anything about going after anyone.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got bigger plans than that. I'm gonna try and chase down Jason Cramer and the Bampherts in TSM. Wish me luck. [/B]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> Good luck, you'll need it and its Dusty Bamford not Bampherts, also if you're gonna chase these two very good and well experienced racers who have accomplished alot and running in the 9's you'll have to add a front hoop to you roll bar but I am sure you knew that already cause you got the rulebook.

Best of luck

>>>> Well you deleted it BUt Richie saved it.....

HTH.

Actually it's DAVE BAMFORD. I wish somebody was chasing me in TSM. Sounds like people have me confused with Dave since our names sound kind of the same.

I'm gonna run TSM in Reynolds but my car will still be in TSS trim.

Man I cant say anything around here without it kicking me in the butt. By feb. should give me enough time to get the car dialed in for next season's first race. I plan on making at least 4 events next season. I've been racing my car for the last three years but I guess that dosent count beacuse I wasent going 9's at the time. I think an 11.30 is quite an accomplishment for the stock cam and rotating assembly with 90k mi and driven everyday. Just my .02

So is 11.4 with stock cam, heads, non turbo crank, stock intercooler,Jim Testa chip for the 009s.

Course others have gone much faster with less.

So is 11.4 with stock cam, heads, non turbo crank, stock intercooler,Jim Testa chip for the 009s.
Huum, would that be Mrs. Rezes car, the ultimate sleeper? Let’s not forget the TA-61 turbo on a full steel car that brought up the front wheel slightly on street tires. That car is just scary!

Its all in the Jim Testa chip for the 009's.........ya know they can be fat down low.

Its all in the Jim Testa chip for the 009's.........ya know they can be fat down low.
Yes, I've heard that with certain chips... But then again I heard the excuse for improper tune was because it was safer that way and done intentionally so the motor doesn’t lean out. I heard it on the Internet from the person who blew a head gasket and burned up a piston on a Bonzi run so

I'm sure others have gone faster, I'm just posting my own results. Whatever. I dont have 009's and I dont use chips anymore either. The car still has a few more tenths left in it but I wouldent expect a good number with a 9.89 a/f ratio. I could go back to the track and tune it some more to squeeze a few more tenths out of it, but I dont want to. I've got more important things to worry about. I dont understand why my post turned into such controversy. I guess I'll have to make another one since this one is whored up allready.

Any bites on the trans?..........This will bring it back on track. Always glad to help.

Originally posted by Wht87T
I'm sure others have gone faster, I'm just posting my own results. Whatever. I dont have 009's and I dont use chips anymore either. The car still has a few more tenths left in it but I wouldent expect a good number with a 9.89 a/f ratio. I could go back to the track and tune it some more to squeeze a few more tenths out of it, but I dont want to. I've got more important things to worry about. I dont understand why my post turned into such controversy. I guess I'll have to make another one since this one is whored up allready.
Yeah, why not delete this one, you're sort of getting good at it... :mad:

Rich

Actually I've had a few but none have come up with the cash yet. If someone is willing to make me a resonable offer I'll take it.

Art
I deleted the other post for personal reasons and I didnt want it to esclate it any further. So save all the threads you want, because I take everything I read on here with a grain of salt.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Wht87T
I'm nobody, just a punk 20 yr old college student with a buick.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John,
I will definately agree to this! I should have researched who I was dealing with before I drove for 2 hours to Cal's house and personally deliver The GN1's I was selling to who I thought was a good person. We had a deal for $1800 if you came to my house another member here made me an offer for $2000 which I was nice enough to let you know about and asked if you could raise your offer to $1900 I would still sell to you since I wouldnt have to ship them. I explained that my wife and I are having a child and that every little bit helps. Heres your e-mail response:
No prob frank.... let me call him toady and we'll arrange something. I'll ba back at 9am.

John

So I deliver them and you short change me the extra $100 and claim we had a deal for $1800 and you were'nt trying to be a d!ck. Well yes you were!, and to make it worse, you didnt even offer me any gas money. You are a real piece of work. Maybe I should of took them back, but we made a deal and I showed you who the real Man was being able to live with it. Now show everyone the little punk you are by deleting this thread.

BTW I hope that nice new motor you got Chokes on those Damn heads or better maybe the heads will crack on you.:D

Frank

Here's Gene's email:

John,
the rockers have been sold thats why they are no longer listed,sorry.If you want to drive to my house with cash to buy the heads then I guess $1800 will work. Tomorrow on the other hand wont, I work 12 hour days and wont have a day off until Thursday. If you are available Thursday we can set it up for then.If not just let me know, and we will figure something out. If you like bring more $$ as I might have something else you may want.

Thanks

Gene

Actually gene your wrong, I'm gonna let everyone on this forum read this post! It just shows what kind of man you are when we met in person yesterday and you has nothing to say to my face. I explained the situation to you in person and all you had to say was "well..ok" It takes alot of balls to meet someone in person, and then go insult them on a public forum because you didnt have the guts to say it to my face. I know exactly what kind of man you are! Have a nice day!;)

Hey,
John read this: If you want to drive to my house with cash to buy the heads then I guess $1800 will work.

Thats exactly what I said if you drive to my house! . My thread listed "OBO" you agreed to the $1900 thats why I drove for 4 hours yesterday on my day off John. read this again John:" I work 12 hour days and wont have a day off until Thursday." Maybe one day when you get a family and a real job and stop using Mommy and Daddies money then you will know how important it is to have a day off. Dont try to snake your way out of this. As for the face to face. After listening to your ramblings about Cal had the money you were there I was here 3 people meeting in one place yada yada then finishing up with "the deal was for $1800 if you woud have said $1900 I would have paid that, I'm not trying to be a jerk" yes you were! and after hearing that BS I was very mad at you for making me drive all that way then stiffing me. What I replied was not "well..ok" but "What the **** ever"when walking away so I didnt let my anger get the best of me. I dont think Cal would have appreciated me making a scene in his drive way! or my wife . No I thought I would let everyone on here know who and how you really are instead!

Frank

Rich

Please refrain from your worthless comments, they are not appreciated.

As for you gene, I'm not even gonna bother to continue this conversation. Ur not worth it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.