2003 Cobra 38k miles $23,500 in NJ

turbogreg

My 2003 oxford white cobra is for sale. great condition, only reason I'm selling is because I need the $ to cover my last year of college tuition and do not want to take out any student loans. car has 38,xxx miles on it. i have personally put 15,000 on myself all highway from CT to NJ(school to home). The previous owner(coopercobra on the boards) and I both took great care of the car. car has the following mods:
Pro 5.0 Shifter, 10'' Powerstack Filter, H&R Race Springs, Lunar Boost and FP Gauges with built in pod, Saleen 281 Spoiler, 18'' Boze Alloy 3 piece wheels(look awesome but one has some curb rash on outer edge),BRAND NEW front tires and plenty of tread left on the rears, Billetflow pulleys with 2.93 upper(has the idlers), BBK longtubes, BBK o/r midpipe, Flowmaster Catback, SCT X-Cal2 hand-held tuner,tuned by Jon Lund. No dyno numbers and never been to the track. I'm located in Northern NJ. Asking $23,500 firm. Will not take $22xxx for car so please don't ask. NO TRADES AT ALL. I'm in the Danbury CT area most of the week and back home in NJ during the weekend so i could meet up with anyone in CT area during the week or NJ on the weekend if they are very interested. my email is gammonpsi@hotmail.com
1FAFP48Y23F341060 is the VIN # for the car. It is number 3762 of a build of 8394 and was assembled on 11/14/2002.

follow link for pics:
03 Cobra 38k miles in NJ $23.5k - SVTPerformance

Greg