2002 IDRC Toyota Aloha Nationals

The only association between the IDRC and the import series is that the import series copied the high tech class....other than that they are both different entities

In fact your lucky to even to have a class in IDRC as all the mainland sponsored IDRC races do not have any domestic class....
Hawaii is the only IDRC race to have a domestic class

IDRC and NIRA are where youll find all the big dawgs in imports...sorta like NHRA for them... i believe the IDRC stands for import drag racing circuit

i tried getting you guys out there last yr...but no one showed up...maybe this yr...and perhaps that shy 8 sec car will show up? :D

oh yah...its a once a yr event....if your an import fan...this is the big dance of the yr... a few maui cars often make the trek over to race

everyone getting their turbo buicks ready for this months race? august 31...gates open at 2 ...qualifing at 4 .....and dont forget the week before the race...import showoff....

the rules are exactly the same as the pro import series....pretty much anything goes...its actually hard to get a true hard copy of the rules in paper :D

be sure to bring sunglasses....and a big cooler for a hot afternoon

The Bar?!?!?!?! Where you getting the bar from? How Much was it? How long is it taking?

Thanks,
Derrick

We ordered the bar from Art Morrison. It was 270 landed if I remember correctly. My friend will be putting it in. Should be a two day job,but I'm just waiting for him to have some free time, he's very busy.

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Hopefully the bar will be in by then.
When I read "bar" I was thinking of a different kinda bar.:D
Probably cause one of the Tesoro gang was talking about it, those guys can suck'em up.:D

Originally posted by TurboJohn

When I read "bar" I was thinking of a different kinda bar.:D
Probably cause one of the Tesoro gang was talking about it, those guys can suck'em up.:D

Me Too! :D..... The one at Pearl Kai...... :eek: :D

I'm guilty on the bar thing too being that Fugly had mentioned to bring a big cooler for a hot afternoon.:D

A bar at Pearl Kai Geoff? Hmmm.......;)

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Hey!!! Never mind telling my secrets:D That was my first time to that bar:rolleyes:
My co-worker said they changed their name and had $1 last weekend. :( I missed out.

So who's in? Anyone going to bring a Jack? I heard got alot of Mustangs running that day.

Dean and I are in. Pretty sure Dean will have a jack. I need to give you the money for the tach also. Thanks