2000 Ram 4x4 (Louisiana)

na4now

2000 Ram 2500 4x4 SLT
Quad Cab
Cummins Turbo Diesel
128K miles

Price:$16,500

Truck is in excellent condition. Runs and drives perfect. I am selling because I have two other trucks, and I have no need for this one. Has a clean and clear, Louisana title in my name. Has been well taken care of.

This truck is LOADED! Has every option, besides leather. It has an auto. transmission (shifts smooth). COLD air/HOT heat.

Does have one dent (see pic). I backed into a tree limb one night. I have compensated the cost to repair this dent, in my asking price. (about $500)

Some options include:
SLT Laramie package
4x4 with optional HD transfer case
"Anti Slip" lsd rear end (3.55 ratio)
Towing package
(also has goose neck hitch, Ive never used)
Camper package (extra leafs, and rear sway bar)
Heated mirrors
Inner fender liners
Power seats
Rear sliding glass
Alarm with keyless entry

This truck also has a 4" down pipe, with 5" exhaust, and has a 6" chrome tip! I installed new Pro Comp shocks about a thousand miles ago. Tires are new Mastercraft Courser AT's (305-70-16). Also, has 2" leveling kit in the front.

The fuel system has been upgraded, as it's the weak link on these trucks. It has a Vulcan Performance Big Line kit, that replaces all the lines and fittings. The fuel pump is new, and has been relocated to the frame rail.

I always keep all the fluids changed regularly. I run Delo 400 with a Wix filter. If you have any questions, just call.

***PLEASE, SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY***

Truck_001.jpg

Truck_004.jpg

Truck_010.jpg

Truck_008.jpg