20+ cars show up for peer tech in ths at bg!

KevinB

Goes to show there is still life left in buick heads up racing;)

So far, in qualifying:

Fastest legal pass was a 9.77 by clay
Eliminations are today. There is going to be some good, close racing. Can't wait!

I had a great time, learning as I go ;) . Congrats to D Day!! Kevin great race!

Great racing!

David Day took the win. It is his 2nd BG win! His ET was around 10.2 if I remember. I know I was on his bumper though!!

We definitely have a good group of people in this class. This weekend was evident of that.

Hope to see everyone next year! I am hoping to do the TB.com race and bg for sure.

We definitely have a good group of people in this class. This weekend was evident of that.

Hope to see everyone next year! I am hoping to do the TB.com race and bg for sure.

Amen to that!

I hope you really do make it to NC.

The sportsmanship that was shown this past week really show THS is Going Fast with Class.

thumbs up for Kevin and Shawn.

Pat Broughton

Great racing!

David Day took the win. It is his 2nd BG win! His ET was around 10.2 if I remember. I know I was on his bumper though!!

Guys you can tell alot about someone by their integrity. That good sportsmanship was CLEAR With Kevin B. An incident happened down at 5 cars to cause Sean to not get the win, and that fault was my own and nothing that Kevin did wrong. Kevin said he didn't want to win a race in that fashion and he, and he alone wanted to re-run that round. On the re-run something happened to Kevin's car and it rolled thru giving the win back to Sean. Sean then said he wanted to let Kevin have his place back down to 3 cars because Kevin DID NOT have to re-run that race. Turns out Kevin made it all the way to the finals.... I must say the sportsmanship showed between Kevin and Sean is what you don't see everyday. I have never met you personally until this weekend and I can tell you this. Kevin has definately earned my respect and the respect of other racers as well. Congrats on your runner-up finish and Hope to see you in May

Not sure what was crazier, that or "the track being shut down due to moisture in the air and the car show vehicles going down the track." on Fri???? Props to Kip for getting a PREPPED tracked opened back up.

Hey just so were clear on this I was one of those Show cars you are talking about..... LOL They should have them go down the side of the track like they have in the past not down the center but it is what it is. Great job to David Day and Kevin B. Also a shout out to Lisa for going rounds.