(2) Turbo Tweak chips for sale

NicksTurbo6

01581E3C-B446-44E6-A4B3-152D85177CEC.jpeg
I have 2 Turbo Tweak 5.7 chips for sale. Both are for 60 lbs injectors. Top one in the pic I was running pump gas only. Chip in the bottom pic I was running pump gas and Alky, 24 to 25 psi. I think you could use either one for pump gas/Alky. $80 each shipped.

Both chips are street chips only good for 93 octane. Alky chip usually have 23-25 labels for boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand your point, and that’s true it’s what the label says. Chip on the bottom of the pic I ordered through Full Throttle and was told I could use it with either just pump gas, or pump gas/Alky. Car ran great both ways, verified my AFR with an AEM Wideband. They both have less timing versus an Alky chip which I think is a plus. The chip is adjustable and you can increase timing as you like. I never did and just ran the standard timing settings.

This is from Turbo Tweaks website: Street Chip: for use with pump gas (91-94 octane), and will also work with alcohol injection, but not as aggressive as an alcohol chip.
I used the 2nd chip for Alky (10424). I hope this clears things up, don’t want to mislead anyone. I’m sure shooting an email over to Turbo Tweak will get a more detailed answer.