2 GN's for sale in the Advertiser

GNSteve

EFI Unlimited #4
I noticed in the Sunday paper there were 2 GNs up for sale. One was going for $16K, the other for $12K.
I've noticed the price on the cheaper one going up the last few days. When I first noticed the car, it was selling for $9.5K OBO. Then, it went up to $10K, now $12K.
Anyone happen to know who's selling these cars? Anyone here? I'm curious to know how much of a market exists for our cars.
No flame intended, but it would take a MINT MINT car with the dealership plastic on the seats, window sticker still on the window to command $16K.:D
I'm just curious. Hope they get what they're asking.

Steve

Guys,

After re-reading my post, I must apologise if I unintentionally offended the guys selling these cars.:eek:
I just wanted to know if the owners who are trying to sell are on the board, and if so, what kind of offers have they been getting.
I'm currently not selling my GN, but it's always nice to know what the car may be worth in the local (not mainland) market. I was just curious.:D
FWIW, like I mentioned earlier, I hope those guys get what they're asking.

Steve

Wow, wish I could get that much for my car! lol. I've just about sold my car, but it's a lot less than that! I lost out on some money, but not too much. Im picking up an 86 Turbo Dodge, are these cars similar to the TR's?

Aloha,
Cale