2-3 shift problem

SlickTR

Got in the gas last night and noticed smoke, I pulled over (ended up with a flat tire too but that's another story lol) and popped the hood. Well the tranny dipstick had pushed out of the tube and was spraying out tanny fluid that's what the smoke was from. Now the car acts like it does not want to shift into 3rd. It revs really high like 4K before it will shift to 3rd and isnt pulling very hard, like a slipping clutch. All other gears feel and shift fine. I checked the fluid level and it looks to be right. What could cause only 2nd gear to do this and all others be fine?

anyone?...it's a pretty new transmission, Extreme automatics stage 2...i dont think it should be burnt up already. Need to get this figured out soon, could this be something internal, if i drop the pan is there anything i need to look for or at specifically? any help is appreciated, thanks.

That's lame. How new is it? I've heard Lonnie has really good customer service so I'm sure he'll get you handled. Surprised he hasn't chimed in... But he must be pretty busy right now as I can't seem to get him on the phone or by email.

That's lame. How new is it? I've heard Lonnie has really good customer service so I'm sure he'll get you handled. Surprised he hasn't chimed in... But he must be pretty busy right now as I can't seem to get him on the phone or by email.

I've had it for a while, a little under a year i think, but low miles on it due to a deployment and not driving it. I'm sure if it needs a rebuild Lonnie will help me out, He had great customer service when i bought it. I just really hope it could be something I can fix, not sure what specifically i can look for that might cause this though

wow 107 views so far and no ideas :confused:...guess I'll drop the pan this weekend and poke around having no idea what im looking at and hope for the best :redface:.