1st time to BG, thanks- it was GREAT !!!

413turbo

This was my first time to the nat's. i had the best time, ever. next year i hope i'll have my car finished- even more fun... i met alot of people, everyone was nice, and helpful. for those that don't know me, i now have my dad's car, it had been stolen and stripped- so i'm in the process of rebuilding it (to my spec's). i found some decent deals on stuff i needed, saw alot of combinations, and had a blast. I'm not going to mention names, but thank you. the Buick community is great, and i'll be back next year. p.s. motel 6 didn't do me right, econo logde had better rooms, was cheaper, free breakfast, dog friendly, and treated me right.

you would have loved it even more years ago when the turn out was good. At least 5 times the vendors and a 1000 more people.

you know, i heard that. but even so- i met some of the best people and just had the best time. i hope next year that everyone comes. since '86 thru '88 i've known of some of the big names that were there, but me being just a little guy, wanting a hot street car- i didn't want their time, but was glad to see them in person. BG was the moment of the year for me. and i'll be there next year.