1991 Mustang GT Convertible

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
1991 Mustang GT ~130K Miles
Stock 5.0 V8 with recent tune up
4-speed AOD Automatic transmission (recent rebuild with receipt)
Modifications: BBK-Off road H-pipe, Flowmasters with turndowns.

The Good:
Runs/Drives great. Has been used as a daily driver for the past year. Has electric windows and top that are all functional. Cruise control and A/C both work, but the A/C needs charged. It blows cold, but not cool enough to keep the car cool on a hot day. Mechanically it needs nothing but the tires probably only have about 5000miles safely left on them. Top has no leak, tears, and rear window in great shape. Has a Nice set of Carbon Fiber look Tail Lights.

The Bad:
Currently does not have radio installed, rear interior ¼ panels are out as the ones that were in it when I bought it needed to be replaced. Ashtray door is missing; leather isn’t the greatest and has some splitting and a small tear. Rear ¼ window needs a bit of assistance coming back up. Some of the weather stripping has been torn and needs some replacement pieces. The clear coat on the pony rims are gone, still silver, but no shine. Needs a replacement drivers side Sun visor and passenger door handle is loose but functional and its missing the arm rest pads on the door panels, but the arm rest and switch bolsters are there.

Asking $2750 “As Is”
With Replacement Parts $3750
Or Trade for V8 Full Size Truck or V6 4X4 Small Truck with Towing capabilities.

Replacement parts that can be included with the car.
Rear Interior ¼ Panels
Rear ¼ Panel Speaker Covers
Cheap Aftermarket CD Player
Rear ¼ Window Motor
New set of door handles
Black “GT” Style Tail Lights that can be painted any color
Below Radio Map Pocket
4 “Pony” Style Factory rims, one needs a spray of clear coat.
Spar trunk lid that was being prepped for a smooth look to get rid of the luggage rack.
A few Part Catalogs

Car can be seen in Clinton TN 37716 (Near Knox). Additional Pictures by request to kfelts@aisintn.com or screaming_yellow_gt@yahoo.com

Some pictures can be seen at this link.
91 GT Convertible FS/FT in Knox TN - Corral Forums

If you would meet have way I got several trucks I would trade you for asap! My wife would love this car.....

I will hit you back today, sorry. Don't check that box everyday;)

Still For Sale, but I already purchased a Beater Full Size Bronco 4X4 so I no longer need a trade unless you got somethign interesting.

I have a Big black truck it is a 1990 Ford F-250. It has a 6'' lift and 37'' Super Swampers TSL Boggers. It has a B&M shift kit, A rebuilt Torque converter, and a Diamond plate lock box. I have a Extra door for it be cause the drivers side door lock is messed.