1990 Mustang 5.0 Notchback

GN13?

image.jpeg
Titanium Frost 1990 Mustang LX true 5.0 car AOD with only 87,402 miles and it will go up since it's my daily for now. Clean title , Car was parked since 2006 till May of this year. 5th owner first owner was an older lady. Car is bone stock with only flow master mufflers and cross drilled rotors up front. AC work full blast now! New condenser and clutch fan! Replace front bumper cause of cracks in it, Fresh Paint, Factory fender tags all there. Bluetooth radio.

Cons
Needs Front tires never changed them because I was going to do a 5 lug.

Asking 7,000 obo or trade for a Turbo Regal or Typhoon or Truck

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 317
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 271
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 304
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 273
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 278
Last edited:
View attachment 285595 Titanium Frost 1990 Mustang LX true 5.0 car AOD with only 87,402 miles and it will go up since it's my daily for now. Clean title , Car was parked since 2006 till May of this year. 5th owner first owner was an older lady. Car is bone stock with only flow master mufflers and cross drilled rotors up front. AC works but it's not strong on 90 degree days Replace front bumper cause of cracks in it, Fresh Paint, Factory fender tags all there. Bluetooth radio.

Cons
Door Lock Actuator needs to be replaced and I have new ones from LMR to go with it
Front tires could use balancing or just new tires, never changed them because I was going to do a 5 lug swap.

Asking 8,000 obo or trade for a Turbo Regal or Typhoon.

Pretty cool car .. they only made 8 of those ... not a typo .. just EIGHT of them

Be a cool car to preserve .. or add a turbo kit to and rip off low 11's with the stock motor.

Pretty cool car .. they only made 8 of those ... not a typo .. just EIGHT of them

Be a cool car to preserve .. or add a turbo kit to and rip off low 11's with the stock motor.

I'm pretty sure they made more than 8 mustangs. Or are you Barrett Jacksoning it...only made 8 of these...in this color, with that radio, and these other 30 specific options.

I'm pretty sure they made more than 8 mustangs. Or are you Barrett Jacksoning it...only made 8 of these...in this color, with that radio, and these other 30 specific options.

Well i would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong :)

They only made 8 .. 1990 LX Sedan 5.0
In that silver

Only reason i know this is because i own the same car in a 93 model year and was shocked to find out how rare they actually are ..

And to the OP .. I can't believe this isn't sold.. There are tons of people in the mustang community that would
Snag that car in a instant .. GLWS

Well i would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong :)

They only made 8 .. 1990 LX Sedan 5.0
In that silver

Only reason i know this is because i own the same car in a 93 model year and was shocked to find out how rare they actually are ..

And to the OP .. I can't believe this isn't sold.. There are tons of people in the mustang community that would
Snag that car in a instant .. GLWS
For that year, yes you are correct sir. My girl friend hates the color

Just in time for the winter. :ROFLMAO:

Love those notch backs.

Those year mustangs were always fun to drive regardless of what some people think.

Will it make the Drive to MA?

I may have to get this as my winter car. :D

D

Just in time for the winter. :ROFLMAO:

Love those notch backs.

Those year mustangs were always fun to drive regardless of what some people think.

Will it make the Drive to MA?

I may have to get this as my winter car. :D

D
Perfect timing I know! Lol yeah I drove it to Trumbull CT and back last night with no problem

Perfect timing I know! Lol yeah I drove it to Trumbull CT and back last night with no problem

Maybe you should spice up the deal .. I have a bolt on Turbo kit for it that will put it square in the 10's no problem :)

It's taking a lot not to mod this thing and leave it stock. Lol

Your a better man than I Charlie Brown .. That SOB would have been whistling the day I pulled it in the driveway .. way too much fun Turbocharged :)

Your a better man than I Charlie Brown .. That SOB would have been whistling the day I pulled it in the driveway .. way too much fun Turbocharged :)
If it doesn't sell soon I might tap out!! Lol