1989 Turbo Trans AM #1252 For Sale

1985BuickGN

I bought this about 10 years ago with the intention of doing a complete restoration but I don't have time to work on it and it has been sitting for too long. It's time to throw in the towel and sell it.

No engine but I do have a BRF transmission (it's in pieces) that I will include. It is currently on a rotisserie (not included). It has been sandblasted most of the way, it does have some problem areas with rust and I started on fixing some of them but it will need more work. I also started on installing sub-frame connectors but didn't finish. I have the PAS paperwork for it and it does have a title. The interior was in rough shape, the seats will need to be redone. I have 4 rims (only 2 have tires and one is bent, not sure if it can be repaired) and there are 2 spares for it. Engine wiring harness is included, drive shaft included, trans mount included.

Things that are missing:
Drivers door, I had the original sandblasted and it disintegrated with no hope of saving it.
Engine
Rear spoiler (original was waterlogged and heavily damaged)
Carpet
Exterior emblems
Maybe a few other small things but nothing big that I can think of.

Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/ymEDH

Asking $3,500 or best offer. Need to sell quick! Located in Elkhart, IN 46514.

Thanks!

What happened to the car? Was it in a wreck? Where is the engine?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I bought this about 10 years ago with the intention of doing a complete restoration but I don't have time to work on it and it has been sitting for too long. It's time to throw in the towel and sell it.

No engine but I do have a BRF transmission (it's in pieces) that I will include. It is currently on a rotisserie (not included). It has been sandblasted most of the way, it does have some problem areas with rust and I started on fixing some of them but it will need more work. I also started on installing sub-frame connectors but didn't finish. I have the PAS paperwork for it and it does have a title. The interior was in rough shape, the seats will need to be redone. I have 4 rims (only 2 have tires and one is bent, not sure if it can be repaired) and there are 2 spares for it. Engine wiring harness is included, drive shaft included, trans mount included.

Things that are missing:
Drivers door, I had the original sandblasted and it disintegrated with no hope of saving it.
Engine
Rear spoiler (original was waterlogged and heavily damaged)
Carpet
Exterior emblems
Maybe a few other small things but nothing big that I can think of.

Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/ymEDH

Asking $3,500 or best offer. Need to sell quick! Located in Elkhart, IN 46514.

Thanks!

PArt it out !

Anybody interested? I'm motivated to sell, will consider any reasonable offer. I don't have the time to part it out and I need the space. I hate to do it but I may have to just scrap it.