1989 TTA - considering trading for motorcycle.

TTA1422

I have a 1989 TTA with 74k miles. It has been in storage and only driven for a couple hundred miles in the last two years. I have been storing in my parents garage and they need the room so I am considering trading for a motorcycle. I would be intereted in a Yamaha Road Warrior or V-max, but shoot me any possible trades and I will consider. The car has the typical TTA ailments , rear spoiler is cracked, driver seat leather is cracked and worn. Also, it got broken into and the stereo stolen before i put it in storage and they ripped out the lock assembly on the driver's side door. I put the original stereo back in, but the door still needs fixed. I would either have it fixed or take the cost to have it fixed into conisderation when trading. I never raced or abused the car although i did put a little money into aftermarket parts (fuel pump, bigger polished tb, scanmaster, have new westside subframe connectors that were never installed)

I don't have any current pics, but I will try and get it out and take some pics and post them as soon as i have time. Might be a week or so before i can get too it....

Interested in buying your TTA

interested in buying the car, please call 732 589 3913

keith

I have a 1989 TTA with 74k miles. It has been in storage and only driven for a couple hundred miles in the last two years. I have been storing in my parents garage and they need the room so I am considering trading for a motorcycle. I would be intereted in a Yamaha Road Warrior or V-max, but shoot me any possible trades and I will consider. The car has the typical TTA ailments , rear spoiler is cracked, driver seat leather is cracked and worn. Also, it got broken into and the stereo stolen before i put it in storage and they ripped out the lock assembly on the driver's side door. I put the original stereo back in, but the door still needs fixed. I would either have it fixed or take the cost to have it fixed into conisderation when trading. I never raced or abused the car although i did put a little money into aftermarket parts (fuel pump, bigger polished tb, scanmaster, have new westside subframe connectors that were never installed)[/QUOTE]

Trade

2005 Triumph Bonneville America Available Here. P.m. Me If Interested Or For More Details And Pics---tim

Wow, that's a good deal. I wish my government refund was 6k so I could buy this from you.