1989 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am #495

87GN99GS

FOR SALE
1989 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am #495

1989 Pontiac Trans Am 20th Anniversary #495 of 1550. It was the Official Pace Car of the 73rd Indianapolis 500 on May 28, 1989. Here is a list of the following options:

24,000 Original Miles
3.8L SFI V6 250hp and 349lbs of torque
3:27:1 ratio limited slip rear axle
4-wheel disc brakes with 12” vented front rotors
T-tops with camel leather interior
20th anniversary cloisonné emblems and Indy Pace car Insignias
Polished stainless steel exhaust outlets
High capacity transmission cooling package
245/50/ZR16 Goodyear Eagle GS-C’s

The Trans am has always been garaged, low mileage, all original, never seen snow. Have 2 media boxes, (1) is used with pace car stickers installed on the car and the other is a complete set in the box. I have 2 Offical Pontiac 20th Anniversary Jackets from GM. Have a brand new seat cover back for drivers side. Brand new set of factory GM floor mats in the box, t-top shades and front license plate bracket are still in original packaging, an extra set of 20th anniversary spark plug wires, oil filter from AC Delco in the box that has 20th Anniversary stamped on the box. I have the Pontiac service manual and pace car supplemental manual. I have an extensive collection of pictures, posters, slides from Pontiac that were given to the dealer, original window sticker, numerous press releases from Pontiac and a collection of magazine articles covering the Turbo Trans am. This is a true collectors car that comes with all the memorabilia associated with this special car.

ASKING $22,500 or Best Offer
Contact Jim @ (845)234-0361 for more details

Do you have any pictures? Would you be interested in a trade+ cash? Sounds like a very nice TTA. Thanks!
-Jason