1987 WE4 Stolen Dallas Texas Farmers Market Area

Mad_Trbo

Last night 3/31/12 my 87 WE4 was stolen.

vin:1G4GJ1178HP429835

The car was very unique in the fact that is has the G5 swap on it. Additionally it has a dry sump oil system from Johnson and Stef's custom aluminum oil pan. These are just some of the attributes that make it unique. If anyone ever sees anything like this pop up, please feel free to notify me through mad_trbo@yahoo.com

Any assistance is appreciated.

yes pics please, already had someone asking if i had a title to sell first thing this morning. I dont have a title but maybe i can act like i do and say i will deliver it for asking price and maybe a car will be there.

I'll spread the word over at our local DFW based Buick Club discussion forum too. These cars are hard to miss as we are always on the lookout while out driving around.

Did you ever find this car??? what is the g5 swap?? did it have GN interior? hard top?... it's a long shot, but i just turned down a car that was obviously revined, repainted black, came from TX 2 yrs ago, has unique feature as follows; turbo6, in silver/ maybe white around ash tray/ shifter that looks to be original..Car was on craigslist, WI, and as soon as i put an ad up warning people of a GN with 8th digit A instead of 7, the ad came down..police have been notified, but told me it's probably just a fake... well it's one hell of a good fake, with 87,000 miles for $12,000

Did you ever find this car??? what is the g5 swap?? did it have GN interior? hard top?... it's a long shot, but i just turned down a car that was obviously revined, repainted black, came from TX 2 yrs ago, has unique feature as follows; turbo6, in silver/ maybe white around ash tray/ shifter that looks to be original..Car was on craigslist, WI, and as soon as i put an ad up warning people of a GN with 8th digit A instead of 7, the ad came down..police have been notified, but told me it's probably just a fake... well it's one hell of a good fake, with 87,000 miles for $12,000

I did not or have not gotten the car back. It had a b&m shifter and the g5 swap was in reference tothe steering arms and front brakes. If you have the vin I can confirm whether it is my vehicle - doesn't sound like it. The engine combo was unique with a 4.1 liter block, custom oil pan with dry sump oiling...

here's a pic of the center console ..the vin on this one that's for sale has an A for the 8th digit, so it's either stolen, or a fake..

Attachments

• 9490884544_d4b753be00_b.jpg
    9490884544_d4b753be00_b.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 74