1987 WE4 ..Must Sell. Open to Trades+$$

spongeboob

This is a Southern car from Augusta Georgia. It makes for a great daily driver or weekend warrior. The paint is decent, the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in sweet shape(again no rust). Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit along with a ext Walbro and a Walbro255 in tank pump. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs, hood liner, carpet, GN interior, brakes, rims and tires all around. the mods are

109 factory short block (std/std) double rolling timing chain..210/210 hyd roller..ported iron heads with big valves..welded and raised stock ported intake..Accufab polished upper with stock throttlebody..83lb injectors
-10mm Magnacore wires..3" ATR SS downpipe..Delta Race gate
Bowling green stock location intercooler..70GTQ TURBO..3 bolt .63 exh housing..SFI acell DFI..200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies.3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend .. Car is located in the Windsor/ Detroit area.. Due to personal issues must sell. . Any questions comment etc.. Please email me sponge_boob@hotmail.com I dropped the price $12000 is rock bottom.

Attachments

• carforsale1.jpg
    carforsale1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 697
  • carforsale2.jpg
    carforsale2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 680
  • carforsale3.jpg
    carforsale3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 674
  • carforsale4.jpg
    carforsale4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 681
  • carforsale5.jpg
    carforsale5.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 678
Pics sent out to everyone let me know if you have any problems with the pics or any other questions thanks..

Open to partial trades on the following Snowmobile eg.. RX1 , SRX, Viper ++ CASH or possibly a JET_SKI ++ CASH .. nothing to old .. If it's sitting out in your backyard under a tarp I don't want it.. thanks