1987 Turbo T Stage 2 9 sec street car

Mark, I've tried several times to get you those pics and my emails keep bouncing. Do you have another mail client? Tried sending one without pics to see if you got them and that email bounced too.

Thx turbo 6...Some nice cars you have there, but I would be looking for a low low mileage car as a trade if I trade at all. Thx for the interest.

BEAUTIFUL car in person well worth what your asking but you don't need to sell the car until Rusty gets his new combo worked out. You and him need to line up on the screet.

Are ya'll coming to the 'ville later this month for the outlaw race?

Todd

What up Todd...Rusty doesn't want any when it's set on kill :biggrin:

J/K Rosco!!

Don't know as far as the outlaw race goes...I know it's not one you want to miss! May carpool with Warren again if I can get him out from under the hood of his Chevy.

Warren, call me...we need to get that tree cut beside your house...I know she's bugging you about it : )

Yeah, but I can assure you that ain't the only thing she's bugging me about..

I'm used to it..

Definently plan on riding up to Huntsville. You should come if your wife will "let" you..
;)

silver gn

hey scott, have not heard back from you about the gn. Give me a call or email thanks ...

87 T headed to Ebay this week...Should get more exposure there than here.

Car is off the market for now...Just got some good news today that one of my bestest friends is moving back to Bham from Dallas. Gotta keep the car so we have something to screw around with. Now, if my other bestest friends from Indy would just wise up and move South, we could start a gang :D

Scott

House is with a Realtor---was in BG this past weekend--have a house we are looking @. Market is really soft here since GM left town. Talk soon.

I'll keep my fingers crossed..I know you guys are tired of that weather. The pollen is horrible down here right now. We need some rain. Next time you guys are down in BG you outta just keep heading south and come visit for a couple days...I need some help with this little monster of mine : ) Gimme a call..

well "think" I sold my TTA and said to myself ..hmmmm maybe I should go read the thread again about your car :eek: :p I just have way to many at this point in the game :redface: BUT in a month when you change your mind I might to :biggrin: enjoy the summer with it :cool: