1987 Turbo T Limited

GetOwnedVette

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3467909824.html

$9,000! Firm. Car is too mint to let go for any less.

Sadly we are simply out of room to store stuff any more. I refuse to let this car sit outside over winter and should just pick up a nice awd car. I loved the thought of having a bone stock one but I dont have collector cash flow and come spring I will be in my other one 24/7. Pretty firm on price. This car is much more clean and drives much better than any T's I have owned.

Not making any money on the car. Have owned it a short time. Original ad is on here if you want to search for it. Only thing I have done is cleaned the car up a bit more and replaced the trans mounts that were shot and making noise.

I understand that you posted it on craigslist but please post a price or it'll get moved to the internet section.;)

you know a guy name Damion? I bought a '29 Ford from him about 3 years ago. He lives in Waukesha. I drove that thing all the way back to NW Kansas.

man, making me miss the ltd i sold to move to CA, wish it was closer.

Hi Brian. I've been trying to get hold of you for information on the fellow from NV that bought your old blue car. I'd like to update the info in the Registry. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Good to see you back around here.

Hi Brian. I've been trying to get hold of you for information on the fellow from NV that bought your old blue car. I'd like to update the info in the Registry. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Good to see you back around here.
hey, Dean, thanks. Long story short, my bro-in-law wound up with the car after having a hissy-fit hearing that i was selling (i was trying to follow the rule-never sell to family-plus he really didn't have the $$). Additionally, my bro-in law is computer/net illiterate, and uninterested in learning (go figure). i haven't talked to him in a while but i know he's tweaking the car. to help you, i'd have no objection to someone digging up the ad here, as it had a pic of the RPO sticker.

Sent you a PM Brian. ;)

Free bump for Josh. Josh, could you send me another picture of the RPO sticker for your gray Limited when you get a chance? The one you sent me before is hard to read. TY sir.

were the bumpers painted, or did they come black? Any pictures of the under side? Also the door bottom's.

were the bumpers painted, or did they come black? Any pictures of the under side? Also the door bottom's.
still f/sale?...willing to bet this car sold; others prolly saw it and thought it was good deal 1st time around.