1987 turbo T for sale

I want to wish you good luck but deep down inside I'm not so I have a chance at this car. Is that wrong? Haha. The money is never correct when The right ride is available.

Omg dude im so in the market of buying a turbo regal/national, and this is one dope ride for the buck!!! I would love to take this off ur hands RIGHT NOW!!!!!, but problem is i live in the NYC AREA, i would love to buy her HANDS DOWN!!! but as an experienced buyer i would need to see her in the flesh (sort of speak) and then figure out what would tranportation costs to come back to nyc (NewYork) i always bought cars in my tri-state area so it was easy for me to just either bring it back home with me or just tow hitch it back.... Idk maybe if u can figure out something, i will definitly work on trying to see whats the best way to see and buy it off u. If u sell her anytime plz post it up

87 grand national
60 psi mototron injectors
V 5.7 tt chip
Accufab fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Scanmaster

Pics

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1398884621949.jpg
    1398884621949.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 1398884637183.jpg
    1398884637183.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 203
Alright guys, practically giving the car away at this point. $11,000 cash for a great 10 sec street car. Need house money.

Going to post on ebay soon, would rather someone on site buy car instead. TTT

The sad thing is he probably will sell the car for that price because it looks that good. Hopefully someone will run carfax before they buy it.

The miles probably don't show on car fax.. that's why he's trying to dump it as a 48k car now.... anyone flag the listing yet?