1987 T-Type Regal Limited, 39,989 miles,one owner, $17,600 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk343

Greetings,

Greetings folks,

My uncle purchased this 1987 Regal Limited T-Type brand new and I'm selling it for him because he recently passed away. I'm asking $17,600 OBO.

Here are the specs for the car:
Located in Phoenix, AZ
39,989 original miles
Never wrecked, Never raced
Garaged 100% of the time, no rust
One owner
Completely stock
Limited-Slip Differential
Paint, rubber, and vinyl top are original and in great shape
Cream beige paint, tan interior.
Extremely clean inside and out
Professionally maintained by Automotive Diagnostics Specialties
Bench front seat, analog gauges, power everything

The power antenna motor doesn't work and there are a few door dings and a couple of small chips in the paint. It is not in perfect condition, but looks incredible and runs very fast and strong.

I have many pictures and can email them to you. Apparently there is a rule that I can't post the URL for the gallery I have set up, so you'll have to email me to get that.

Give me a call or email if you're interested: 480 467 8699 email: 2webbs @ cox.net

Greetings,

Greetings folks,

My uncle purchased this 1987 Regal Limited T-Type brand new and I'm selling it for him because he recently passed away. I'm asking $17,600 OBO.

Here are the specs for the car:
Located in Phoenix, AZ
39,989 original miles
Never wrecked, Never raced
Garaged 100% of the time, no rust
One owner
Completely stock
Limited-Slip Differential
Paint, rubber, and vinyl top are original and in great shape
Cream beige paint, tan interior.
Extremely clean inside and out
Professionally maintained by Automotive Diagnostics Specialties
Bench front seat, analog gauges, power everything

The power antenna motor doesn't work and there are a few door dings and a couple of small chips in the paint. It is not in perfect condition, but looks incredible and runs very fast and strong.

I have many pictures and can email them to you. Apparently there is a rule that I can't post the URL for the gallery I have set up, so you'll have to email me to get that.

Give me a call or email if you're interested: 480 467 8699 email: 2webbs @ cox.net

Please email pix rafael1313@sbcglobal.net
thank you

rafael

Hello Mike,

The T-Type is still available and I have a few folks interested enough to make offers on it. I haven't agreed to a price and no money is in my aunt's hand yet, so it is considered available until then. Call me any time and I'd be happy to talk with anyone about it.

Thanks,
Bronson

I'd love to get any info on the car either way. I only have one cream beige in the Registry, and this car isn't it.

Guys,
I bought this limited back in 2008, and have had it since. Drove it back from Phoenix to Illinois in 2 days, getting 26-27 mpg at 75 mph on highway, on bald tires! Am sneaking up to 45,ooo miles on it, though not until 2014, as it is waxed and covered for winter now. Mr. Higson, let me know what information you need for the registry. I believe it is a rare limited, with the cream beige color, astroroof, landau top, cornering lights, and factory trunk carpet kit.
Thanks,
Mike Kietzman

I especially like the cars of color, mostly those with an interior other than gray. I have hopes of one day getting a Limited of color. I currently have an '86 Grand National with a power moonroof and every option except digital instrument cluster, and a 10k mile '87 Turbo T...maroon inside/out with chrome mirrors, t-tops and minimal options. However, a beautiful Limited always takes my breath away...given the fact that a Lmited is the ultimate "sleeper". I am in the south suburbs of Chicago in Will County. Would it be possible to meet sometime ? I would love to just see your car or perhaps take a few photos of your car. Formerly a member of the Chicagoland chapter of the GS Club, I used to attend the GS Nationals in Bowling Green between 1993-2001, but with 3 young boys life became too busy to regularly attend. I used to love seeing the Turbo-T's and T-Types of color when there.

Kietzman and regalv6 we should get together at the Tuesday nite car show in downtown Plainfield next year and bring some colorful buicks to the show!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.