1987 Regal Turbo T LOW MILE black chrome car for sale

dz28

Limited time on the market, contact me direct through email or PM. I wish the market was $22-$24K; it isn't and I realize this. Please do not post; I'm out of town until Thurs evening. I can receive PM, email, or direct on DZ28LaLonde@cingular.blackberry.net. Serious interest only, if you are bargain shopping or looking to steal a very fresh and original low mile car please don't respond. Car has 14,280 ish miles, original T wheels and Goodyears on the car (tires are road worthy but starting to harden, very little dry rot not even worth mentioning). Gray bucket interior, no interior mods, paint is original and actually quite decent. All of 600 miles driven in three summers. Two prior owners to me, Carfax is clean and accurate. Thanks...

Attachments

• TB1.jpg
    TB1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 751
fellow TB.com members, thanks very kindly for the good words. I truly enjoy and love this car; if the car of my dreams was not sitting in front of me this car I would not consider selling this car. Other than a 9500 mile GN that Steve P sold a year or so ago there has not been another car with an underside as nice as this. Spring tag codes, e brake cable tags, the sticker originally on the gas tank (now gone because I polished the gas tank!), it is all there and awesome. Well worth every penny I may or may not get for the car... limited time offer and I'm serious. The Carjacket has been unfolded and it will be in storage no later than Oct 30........ posting a pic of the dealer invoice and maybe window sticker later...

Attachments

• invoice.jpg
    invoice.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 678
Years ago I sold DZ the most pristine 1999 Camaro SS on the planet.

Like myself his cars are on a different level in both condition and the way they are maintained.

To those serious in obtaining one of the nicest TR's in existence here is your opportunity...Dave I'd be all over it but the wife would surely blow a fuse.:eek:

in order to keep the spousal happy I haven't done the deal yet. I have about another week before the other deal expires...

no space

Well I rented out the vacant garage spot so no room for the TR.

And the space will be occupied by a Mustang GT...:eek:

For a Mustang?!?!?!?!? This 3rd spot should belong to at least a pristine F body and more importantly a Turbo Buick... please do not send pics... storage this weekend if the weather in Detroit decides to be nice... I need to filter a bit more 100 octane fuel through the old Buick. Come spring Phil you will have regrets about storing a stanger....:eek:

Car will be going into storage this weekend (Michigan weather prevailing)... have one very serious east coast buyer making a decision in the next few days. If he is a no go it goes to the Carjacket for the winter...:cool: