1987 Regal Limited FS - parts car

Z-type

Hi there everyone,

I have a neat offer for anyone of interest. I recently came upon a blue '87 Regal Limited to be used as a parts car with a few things missing already. I took most of the front end, (except the hood), and the driver's door, and some of the trim to fix up my other '87 Limited. However, what's left of the car is an extremely nice blue interior, 98% rust free body, and an EXTREMELY solid frame. The car also runs and drives excellent, despite the missing exhaust. It has decent tires on the 14" rally wheels with very little surface rust, good tail lights - you name it, what's left is probably just fine to be used as a spare part. Like I said, the engine, which is the carbed 231 V6, runs amazingly smooth and starts right up with almost no priming.

The car will obviously have to be towed away as there is no way this car could become street legal as it sits. I'm located in Cecil, PA - about 25 miles South of Pittsburgh and the car is just a few miles from my house.

I'm asking $500 but am open to offers - the price is low as it is so please make offers semi-reasonable.

Please ask ANY and ALL questions - I will do my best to answer them and in a very timely fashion. Here are pictures:

blureg01.jpg

blureg02.jpg

blureg03.jpg

blureg04.jpg

blureg05.jpg

blureg06.jpg

blureg07.jpg

blureg08.jpg

blureg09.jpg

blureg10.jpg

Thanks,

-Andrew Z

j_alstrand2000 - I just sold the car to someone this morning - sorry I couldn't help you out. I hope you find what you need.

Thanks for looking everyone!