1987 Limited black 42k actual south florida

MiamiHenri

My renewed interest into old pontiacs is forcing me to sell one of my toys due to space. I had put this car up here during the winter time. The car is a 1987 limited with 65-35 grey bench, column shift, big chrome and opera lights no landua top never seen another optioned like this although I am sure some of you will disagree. Actual 42k miles documented and the title says actual mileage. Looks and runs very strong for a unmodified car. No modifications except for my addition of a eaton posi (450.00) as this is a non g-80 car. It was owned by an older guy and was probably never even floored until I got it. Nice and tight. Also has a painted pinstripe could be removed? I was going to modify but now I am into GTOs. No rust, serious only 13,500. I have a lot more in it. Serious only please and pictures upon request. Will conside nice GTO trade, no junk please. Henrileon@bellsouth.net

pictures

I will get some`pictures up Saturday. Origional tires dated, no parts changed on this car, still has the protective plastic on the dash around the cluster. Very clean interior too. Car is just sitting needs to go to a new home to be enjoyed like it should be. Priced to sell !

MiamiHenri said:
I will get some`pictures up Saturday. Origional tires dated, no parts changed on this car, still has the protective plastic on the dash around the cluster. Very clean interior too. Car is just sitting needs to go to a new home to be enjoyed like it should be. Priced to sell !

Please send some pics to:

f1cam@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Nice T, but switching to a goat!

Oh well... Good luck with the sale Henri, Send me some pictures, I am sort of looking for another TR.

Thanks.

.... and the the old goats were nice, had some great times in one. :redface:

dwall said:
Oh well... Good luck with the sale Henri, Send me some pictures, I am sort of looking for another TR.

Thanks.

.... and the the old goats were nice, had some great times in one. :redface:
Hey there, I am not leaving the Buick communtiy I still have my 87 gn driver, I will never be out of the Buicks they are in my blood. They started making lots of cool aftermarket blocks and heads for pontiacs so its a good time to get back in. I am toying with the idea to do a big inch twin turbo pontiac. Pictures sent to all who asked. This is a nice tight car a real pleasure to drive.

Taking offers !

Need the space, make some offers! It is so difficult to sell a clean rust free car with 42k documented miles?

You've got enough space just keep the car :eek: :biggrin:
I wish I could afford another one. If you really need the space I can keep it at my house :D LOL