1987 grand national in good condition

terrance smith

gn with a great interior and the motor was rebuilt and has 3000 miles on it the motor is currently out and i was planning to install new headers and downpipe and i also just bought a ball bearing turbo i was also going to install and i need money to move so i am interested in selling my car and also i have a garage full of parts probably worth 5to 10 thousand themselves i have 15000 in rececnt in the past year right now its a roller and the motor is on the stand i would take the 15000 i have put into the car in the past years for everything including brand new turbo netis 64/68 ballbearing and new wastegate also the car also has a badass stereo in the trunck all new over2000 all new shocks gas tank,.gn1 aluminum radiator with both coolers in it it currently has hooker super compheaders and full exhuast, the interior is mint as is the trunk area the paint is not perfect but still looks awesome .like i said i have p[ut 15000 into this car and have all the receipts and that not including the new turbo and wastegate in there boxs brand new. car has aem tru boost contoller that controls from the pilliar i have a complete sett of extra tires and so many parts that all will go first 15000 takes it all send me a # and i can send many pics and my home # is 207 513-2279 thanks guys and enjoy the day

I think i counted 1 period and a few commas in that for sale post. It was a little difficult to read. Pictures will help you. Good luck with the sale.