1987 Grand National Grille and seat hinge cover

DoubleD

Too many Regals
Hey guys, busted my 87 grille last night in an unfortunate garage accident. Looking for another one. Doesn't need to have perfect finish, I'll probably hit it with SEM trim black. No damage to the fins that is visible from the front though. Cut for FMIC is ok too.

also looking for the plastic part that covers the hinge on the drivers seat. Looking for this forever.

I have some stuff people may want like a stock working MAF and other things...

Paypal too of course.

Located in Chicago.

Thanks,

-Dennis

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1378929052.146582.jpg

I got these if your interested

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Going to bump this thread, let me know what you have. Could be interested in a chrome grille painted black if it looks very good.

I paid someone for the seat hinge cover but he never sent the goods... great.

Thanks,
-Dennis

Are you looking for one of these parts?…and if "Yes", which one? Let me know…I might be able to help...

Claude.
DSC00085.JPG

I'm pretty sure the topmost piece and the bottom most piece are what I am looking for. I don't have access to the car right now, but we can talk. Thanks for the reply!

Hey guys, busted my 87 grille last night in an unfortunate garage accident. Looking for another one. Doesn't need to have perfect finish, I'll probably hit it with SEM trim black. No damage to the fins that is visible from the front though. Cut for FMIC is ok too.

also looking for the plastic part that covers the hinge on the drivers seat. Looking for this forever.

I have some stuff people may want like a stock working MAF and other things...

Paypal too of course.

Located in Chicago.

Thanks,

I have one off my 87' GN, cut for a fmic in good shape
$150 shipped
Can send pics if interested

-Dennis

I'm pretty sure the topmost piece and the bottom most piece are what I am looking for. I don't have access to the car right now, but we can talk. Thanks for the reply!
You never got back to me about the hinge cover…Are you still looking for one (or both parts)? :confused:

Claude. :)