1987 Grand National 1 Owner Car 78,000 Miles $8500

rambok81

Selling a project car

1987 Buick Grand National
All original
78,000 miles

Needs - Paint, original paint is in really bad shape. Rear headliner is taped up but the rest of the interior is in good condition. All the bumper inserts will also need replaced when you paint the car.
the body is straight and looks good

Again- this is a project car that runs and drives

I have the original paperwork from the dealer including the window sticker
1st $8,500 takes this car
Ken 609-412-0912

Do you have any undercarriage pics? Is there any rust? Bottoms of doors? Floors,rockers etc

I will get some pictures today. The frame is very solid but I did notice the rear floor pan has some rust that I would fix if I was restoring the car.

I call this a project car but I think a project for m is a little different than most from the questions I'm getting. I like getting cars to be show condition and that's why I call this a project. You can jump in this car today and drive it daily. The body is in great condition and will need very minimal bodywork to fix a ding here and there. The car will need the floor pans looked at. I don't think it needs full pans just some patch work in my opinion. The interior is really nice and needs a rear headliner and the steering wheel is showing some wear.

This car is a true one owner 78,000 original miles and full documentation including window sticker from the dealer. Even the power antenna works great which is rare on these cars. This car is a great project and I would love to do it. I honestly don't have the time with my work schedule and my 2 year old - that's the only reason I'm selling the car.

I don't know if you have ever had a car transported to California but would you know how much it would cost me?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you know where I can check just to get a exact quote just want to know what the whole thing would cost me?

Probably 1100

When i'm looking for prices on car transports I check prices on Uship.com because you can get a bidding war going between different companys ... eBay also uses that website.

You will need the zip code for pickup and delievery to start