1987 GNX #197 Orginal Car 55k miles. $42,500

Syclone#1992

55K miles. All original paint and body.

Call Don at: 586-634-6882

Serious buyers only!
5-2019.jpg

5-2020.jpg

5-2021.jpg

Now that is what I call a very realistic price on a very nice GNX. Wish I had the money as this one to me, looks like a very good buy.
Definitely good luck with your sale.

Patrick

DAMN I wish this would have come up for sale 3 months ago before I bought my GN. Free bump for you.
Bryan

I cant see why nobody bought this car yet!!!:confused: Low milage clean GNX and hes not asking 80k.I wish I could by it!!!!!!!!

I cant see why nobody bought this car yet!!!:confused: Low milage clean GNX and hes not asking 80k.I wish I could by it!!!!!!!!

Thats just the reason. Awesome car VERY AWESOME price but most just can't afford them. I wish I could this sucker woulda been gone 2 weeks ago.:biggrin:

I Talked with him the other day

I called to find out about the condition of the car and if he was firm on the price he said the paint was not that good and rust was under the doors he wasn't sure about the rest of the car but he firm on the price that is all I got

I called to find out about the condition of the car and if he was firm on the price he said the paint was not that good and rust was under the doors he wasn't sure about the rest of the car but he firm on the price that is all I got

Did he say anything about paperwork ?